The Ellie Legging Jean in metal as featured in Nylon Japan has arrived! They have a light wash and distressing in the front. The length is to the ankle, so no hemming required. Available in sizes 25 – 29. Wear them during the Fall with ballet flats or high heels.
Posts Tagged ‘found denim’
September 25, 2009
September 10, 2009
When we discovered this line in 2008 it was love at first fit. They’re a little different from your run-of-the-mill mall denim. To start they have back darts above the back pockets that make your behind look awesome. We also enjoy the clean pockets — clear of any embroidery, patchwork, and sparkle. So far we’ve gotten the black Juliettes in the shop and are eagerly awaiting the denim leggings. Check back soon for more Found Denim!
August 19, 2009
These are the jeans we’ve been wanting for Fall. As we’re getting closer to our trip to NYC, these are the jeans we’re imagining wearing to the showrooms with a Steven Alan navy on white striped tee, Wren khaki anorak and the perfect pair of brown suede moccasins. When it gets colder, how cute will they look with chunky sweaters. They were great in the summer with little cami tops and they’re going to transition beautifully into the cold months. Since they’re Found Denim, they’re going to make our behinds look amazing. The wash is between dark and super faded. They run long, so call on your alterations expert and give them a heads up.
August 13, 2009
Thank you to all those who stopped by our table at the Menlo Park Summer Block Party last night. We had a blast meeting you and sharing a table with our friendly neighbors at Milana C.
In other news, the Found Denim Juliette high waist skinny jeans in black just arrived! They’re made from Japanese denim, and as always, they fit like a glove and are super soft and lightweight.
Our blogging software isn’t allowing us to post pictures. We’ll post as soon as it’s fixed.
June 25, 2009
Yesterday we did a little shopping for the store. The picture above shows our denim selection from Found. The popular cuts for the season are the boyfriend, straight, skinny and leggings. Look for the new styles to arrive in the store in August and September. We also had a great time visiting our friends from Twinkle, Anna Sui and Paul & Joe Sister!
April 23, 2009
We’re delighted to introduce our selection of Catherine Holstein Spring 09 clothing to you through our online store! Included in the group are her Long Sleeve Striped Shirt in a blue and cream stripe, Floral Jersey Top in tan with lavender, purple, and golden flowers, and tan linen High Waist Shorts (belt not included). We love the classic cuts and refined style of each piece. All items are made in the USA.
Wear the Striped Shirt with the High Waist Shorts and brown leather sandals around town or to dinner with friends. The Floral Jersey Top looks fantastic with our Found Symone Skinny Jeans and ballet flats. As Clinton Kelly advises, buy in outfits so you feel like you always have something to wear. These 3 pieces really do follow his rule! We’re such big fans of Catherine and are very excited to share her line with you!
April 7, 2009
Although it’s raining today, it’s almost that time of year for beach-going activities! We adore these Found Denim Abilene wide leg jeans with front patch pockets as your bathing suit cover up, and they’re available in store now! We admire the silhouette and how they make you look long and lean, especially when worn with wedge espadrilles. The waist is flattering at low to mid rise. The finish is very summer like – worn denim. We can’t wait to pair them with our Anna Sui Confetti Floral Tunic, which is on sale now! Get into the summer mood with broken in denim wide legs and a floral blouse. Mix luxury with practicality. It’ll be your favorite outfit of the season!
February 26, 2009
If you’re like us, you probably have a budget in mind when buying clothes for a new season. Spring clothes are arriving and there will be a lot of choices. We have a few suggestions for you to freshen up your wardrobe. If you’re spending money on clothes, make sure they’re pieces that will carry you throughout Spring and Summer. You’d be surprised at how certain pieces can update your current collection of clothing from past seasons.
- Buy 1 new pair of jeans. Whether they are skinny or straight leg, bootcut or trouser style, a new pair of jeans can change the look of your current t-shirts and blouses. We suggest our Found Symone and Agatha jeans. Do you have an old graphic tee that you still love to wear? Wear it with one of the Found jeans, brown leather sandals, gold bracelets and your favorite pair of sunglasses. This outfit can be your go-to outfit for the season.
- To stay current, buy a top from the newest collection of your favorite designer. Every season designers have a new theme for their collections. Treat yourself to one of their signature pieces by getting a top. Tops are easy because your can wear them with the jeans, shorts, and skirts you already have. We suggest our Twinkle by Wenlan Ariel tank. Wear this cute little cami blouse with a khaki cargo miniskirt, heeled peeptoe booties and a long gold chain charm necklace for an easy date outfit.
- 1 cute sundress will get your through the more dressy occasions of Spring and Summer. Wear it to bridal and baby showers, weddings, special dinners, religious celebrations and birthdays. Our Paul & Joe Sister Vienne Empire Waist sundress will work for all of these events. For chilly evenings wear a fitted cream cardigan. The dress works with both heels and flats!
We hope this helps you the next time you’re out and about shopping. Remember, less is more!
February 23, 2009
We’ve been eagerly awaiting our Catherine Holstein Spring delivery! It’s in transit as you read this. From her Spring 2009 collection, we selected the long sleeve blue/white striped top, the tan floral t-shirt, and the linen high-waisted shorts in flax. The pieces are simple and elegant; relaxed but refined. Both tops will look great with our Found Denim Agatha and Symone jeans, and since it’s still cold and rainy they’ll go perfectly with our Paul & Joe Sister Paris Trench Coat. If you’re as excited as we are, read up on Catherine on the New York Times web site.
February 13, 2009
Have you picked your outfit for your Valentine’s Day celebration yet? The cold weather is going to limit your choices, unless you can brave the freezing cold air and rain. We’d like to offer up some suggestions on how to stay warm during your night out with your loved one.
- Wear jeans with a fancy top. If your plans allow, wear dressy jeans to dinner instead of a dress. We like the dark rinse Found Symone skinny jeans. Be sure to stay festive by wearing a killer pair of heels. We have these in mind. As for your top, choose something with embellishments. Maybe with a little beading or how about lace!
- Cover your head. It’s a well-known fact that a significant percentage of our body heat is lost through our head. We here really like those chunky knit berets and think that clipping your bangs to the side and then showing a little bit of the clip looks pretty cute with them. Try it!
- Ladies, please wear a coat or jacket. Don’t be a hero. Wear a coat. Lined leather jackets are surprisingly warm because they keep the wind out. 3/4 length wool coats are fantastic for this kind of weather. Cashmere blends are a no-brainer. If the thought of a coat bums you out because you’ll be covering up your special top, add a colorful scarf or a pin.
- Add more pizazz to your outfit with your bag. Choose vibrant colored clutch or a big statement bag. Perhaps one with chain handles or a patent leather body in an unusual color.
We hope this helps you! Stay warm and a very Happy Valentine’s Day to you!