Sorry the blog posts have been so few this week. Things have been busy here. Today’s post is a weekly roundup with things we’re loving now. Hope you have a great weekend!
- Don’t forget to mark your calendars for our Oct. 28th event: Translating Fall Trends. It’s going to be very informative and fun. We’ll be welcoming Susie Weiss and Olga Kamova, expert image consultants
- Bandage skirts. Yes, wear them tight and short, ladies.
- New in the store this week: Lily & Jae. Thermal patch knee leggings, blanket coat and scarves, and a super comfy warm flannel houndstooth shirt.
- Scariest movie ever to celebrate Halloween is Ringu. I can’t link to it on IMDB because it’s too scary for me to see and read about right now.
- Only 2 pairs left of the Rachel Comey Clipper boots. Size 7 and 9 available. But they run about a half size small, so order up.
- Come see the new styles of the Karen Walker eyewear. They’re really cool.
- Camel and beige. Isn’t that outfit amazing? The sweater is the exact color of the Lover one we have in store.
Happy Friday! What a busy week. Just wanted to remind you of our new spring shipments. We received Spring clothing from:
- Catherine Holstein
- Grey Ant
- Paul & Joe Sister
- Anna Sui
- Yoana Baraschi
Check back on the site next week for all the new items online or stop by Josef Boutique to see them for yourself. The highlights of the new arrivals are the Spotted Horses Dress by Anna Sui, High Waist Shorts by Catherine Holstein, Poppy Field Dress by Yoana Baraschi, Plain Front Bell Jeans by Grey Ant and the Cognac Vest by Paul & Joe Sister. Phew, there’s a lot to see!
Facebook was in the news this week because they changed the layout of Pages, now the notes are more prominent. To view our newly laid out fan page, visit Josef Boutique on Facebook and become a fan!
Alisa Michelle Necklaces are scheduled to arrive next week. To view our new selection click here.
- This week many had many highs and lows. If you haven’t heard already, Domino Magazine is closing. It played a very influential part in the design of our shop, and we’re sad to see it go.
- The 3rd group of Anna Sui Spring arrived and is available in store. Check back soon on our online shop in the next week or so. We’re working on getting them there as I write. In the group are the embroided pansies dress, geo patchwork top, and multi print blouse. All are in creams, blues, periwinkles and black.
- We started to update our Facebook more frequently. If you like our clothes and our blog posts, become a fan! Click here to view our profile.
We hope you had a good week. Here’s to an even better weekend!